A recording from Friday night’s at home live onto the internet mix. Enjoy!
This one was unplanned, I fired up the laptop and just hit record. Enjoy!
These are some of my favorite drum n bass tracks out at the time, produced by some of my favorite artists. Please enjoy this mini-mix. Oh yeah and I threw in a little Trap at the end too.
Tracklist to follow…
28 deep and intelligent drum n bass tracks for $9.99! I stumbled upon this incredible EP released by Dbridge’s Exit Records label when a track that I have been waiting for appeared in my soundcloud feed, Beastie Respond’s One Last Minute. I quickly realized that most of this EP was showcased by D-Bridge in his recent Resident Advisor podcast mix – making the purchase of this entire EP a no brainer.
Brain’s music pleasure zone identified
I put this together in one afternoon, this one is all house. Please enjoy!
1. Maceo Plex – Frisky
2. Ante Perry – No Changes
3. Amine Edge – Keep me on my Feet
4. Instra:Mental – Leave it All Behind
5. Claude VonStroke – Who’s Afraid of Detroit?
I decided to throw everything into this mix – hip hop, booty bass, breaks, house, drumstep, garage, drum & bass. I hope that you enjoy the journey.
1. Outkast – Ghetto Music
2. Dominique Youth Unique – Stupid Pretty (Machinedrum Remix)
3. Rick Ross – Hustlin (xxxchange Remix)
4. French Fries – Yo Vogue (Leroy Peppers Remix)
5. Nu:Tone & Logistics – Please Answer
6. SBTRKT – Wildfire
7. Chemical Brothers – Hoops
8. SBTRKT – Hold On (Matthias Meyer Edit)
9. Julio Bashmore – Battle for Middle You
10. Adana Twins – Strange
11. Sade – Love is Found (Martin Brothers Bootleg)
12. Common – Universal Mind Control
13. Skream – Where you Should Be (Shy FX Remix)
14. Georgiy Morozov – Mulholland Acid
15. TC – No One
16. S.P.Y. – Go with the Flow
Hello all, since I have been so lazy about recording a new set, I thought that I maybe should upload some really old ones.
This “mixtape” is from June 2006, and was created using audio production software and not live DJ equipment. I can’t take full credit for it, because it contains bits of other DJ sets. It includes a bunch of non-drum n bass tunes that I think you will enjoy. Man, this set is so old that I don’t remember how or why I put it together, but I do remember jammin’ out to it on the Long Island Expressway driving out to my old job out in Suffolk. Enjoy!
and don’t forget to subscrible to my podcast in iTunes!